The digitization age has opened a new frontier of manufacturing systems. With the advent of Industry 4.0 and the convergence of the physical and digital worlds have transformed supply chain landscape, from linear and sequential supply chain operations to an integrated and interconnected system of manufacturing operations.
A world-class smart factory for our partners
Our integrated design software with our factory manufacturing execution system (MES) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system enables design checks (also called “Design for X” or DfX) throughout the entire production process. This also facilitates the automation of electronic manufacturing assembly process right at the start of the design process, bringing benefits such as increased efficiency and cost-savings for our partners. Additionally, with our MES that is fully integrated with various automated assembly lines, testing and optical inspection systems, we manufacture products with real-time feedback, resulting in significant waste reduction and enhanced resource planning.
We continuously develop and invest in advanced technologies and capabilities so that we can provide our partners with the best manufacturing expertise. We understand every product is unique and requires different manufacturing setups. That is why our diversified manufacturing capabilities includes:
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) processes – high speed surface Mount Fuji SMT line with 3D optical inspection
- Through hole soldering – through hole insertion wave soldering, selective soldering and robotic soldering machine line
- Chip On Board (COB) processes – COB aluminum ultrasonic wedge bonding, gold thermosonic ball bonding
- Coating processes – fully automatic conformal coating, 2-part epoxy potting, Room Temperature Vulcanizing (RTV) dispensing line
- Testing processes – in-circuit tester, flying probe tester, inhouse developed functional tester and programmer
- Dust-free assembly processes – Class 1000 cleanroom assembly line to support LCD/touch screen assembly, high precision COB process, vision system assembly process
- Failure analysis – 3D X-ray machine, Computed Tomography (CT) scan machine, surface energy testing, cross section, high magnifying smart scope
- Product life cycle testing processes – thermal cycle chamber, vibration tester
- Quality inspection processes – coordinate-measuring machine (CMM), smart measuring scope, RoHS tester, solderability checker
What we do
We have more than 30 years of EMS manufacturing experience in consumer goods, industrial, automotive, and medical devices, as well as in Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) and box build. Our manufacturing expertise in Lean Six Sigma enables us to customize manufacturing line to meet our partner's’ requirements, from proto build, low-volume high-mix production to high-volume low-mix production volume.
In addition, our flexibility in cell manufacturing and change-over capability enable us to quickly scale production when the needs arise. With shorter change-over time and leaner material control leading to improved productivity, we provide our partners with high-quality products at lower manufacturing costs.